Junior (Food) Photographer
WE LIKE YOU…
is a dynamic agency specialized in all things social, active since 2016. We develop the best strategies, create content that’s interesting and fun at the same time and launch the most effective social media ads. We work for clients like Hawaiian Poké Bowl, River Woods, Vache Bleue, Swapfiets, Devos & Lemmens, … and wake up with a fresh look on social media every day.
We are growing ever since we started and are currently looking for a photographer & designer with a passion for food.
Are you the one?
- have a degree in photography and/or design (graphic, digital, etc.);
- know Photoshop and Illustrator like the back of your hand (Adobe After Effects & Premiere are huge pluses);
- have a passion for photography and preferably for food (but hey, who doesn't love food?!);
- can fill a TEDtalk about ISO values, shutter speed and aperture;
- are efficient and quick, since social media are dynamic AF;
- have a creative soul and are always keen on learning;
- eat deadlines for breakfast and aren’t afraid of working under pressure;
- are ready for a job where Mondays don’t suck, Savage Thursdays are a thing and cheesecake counts as lunch;
- name your layers like your life depends on it.
Does it feel like you're looking in a mirror while reading this profile description? And are you still interested in some good madness? Well, please read on!
- will offer you a competitive wage with extralegal benefits;
- are a warm, open-minded and hard-working team;
- have the nicest offices in the centre of Antwerp (it’s an old monastery, just saying…) and will provide you with whatever you need for your home office extravaganza;
- will make sure you will be able to grow, whether it’s “in the field” or through conferences and extra courses;
- have the best taste in music to brighten up your darkest days and come up with 'Friends' quotes for every occasion;
- are all foodies and roséies (yes, that’s a word) and would love for you to join the club;
- can’t wait to meet you.
CONGRATS! You made it to the end of this vacancy which must mean you like us too, right? Let’s get in touch! E-mail us your resume, accompanying letter and five hashtags that describe you the best before as soon as possible. We’ll discuss the rest with some hot coffee and Suzy waffles at our offices (or virtually, since Miss Rona is here to stay apparently...). Deal?